Trading Platforms & Tools
Trading decisions can be intimidating. Our trading platform can help.
TradeStation’s trading platforms and tools provide the power and reliability you need to feel confident in your trading.
Our desktop, web, and mobile platforms put powerful tools into the hands of traders and investors – helping to level the playing field in the competitive world of trading and investing.
With more than 30 years of industry experience, we have the tools and support you need.
TradeStation Platforms and Tools
TradeStation offers a broad range trading tools to help you research and analyze the markets, place trades, and manage your account, at home or on the go.
These tools include our award-winning TradeStation Platform, our highly rated iOS and Android mobile apps, and our easy-to-use browser-based app for ultimate flexibility.
Experience the full power of TradeStation on our award-winning desktop platform.
- An advanced trading platform to help you design, test, optimize, monitor, and automate your custom trading strategies.
- Dynamic market-scanning tools.
- Fully customizable charting.
- Fast and reliable trade execution.
- Advanced order management.
If you’ve got internet access, you’ve got TradeStation – no installation required. Our powerful, easy-to-use web platform works in conjunction with TradeStation’s iOS and Android apps for a unified experience that uses TradeStation’s cloud technology.
Decoding new and complex markets
We’re constantly innovating to offer our traders the best trading experience in different markets. That’s why we launched our all-new FuturesPlus software to provide our futures options traders the best trading experience.
Powerful order execution technology provides impressive speed and reliability, empowering you to stay on top of market shifts as they occur, and enabling you to get into and out of the market with speed and agility.
- TradeStation connects directly to dozens of stock, futures, and options market centers to support high-quality fills.
- We use an independent third party to benchmark our performance in dozens of different ways, including execution speed and fill quality.
Dive into our market data
Our infrastructure provides access to a massive historical database of stock, futures, and index data, so you have the depth you need to support your back-tested trade ideas and market analysis to make more informed decisions.
- Daily stock data goes back over 50 years.
- Intraday stock data goes back over 28 years.
- Daily futures data goes back as far as 69 years.
- Intraday futures data goes back as far as 36 years.
- Daily index data goes back as far as 59 years, with the Dow 30 going back to 1920.
- Intraday index data goes back over 35 years.