Get a taste of Europe with Eurex Micro Futures
Introducing Eurex Micro Futures
Tap into diversification, smaller contract sizes, and 21-hour extended access to European markets with cost-efficient micro futures trading via TradeStation.
Streamlined Micro Futures Trading
- Small contracts — 5X smaller than mini contracts and 10X smaller than regular ones
- Low margin fees
- Low margin requirements
- Robust diversification
- Expanded access to European benchmarks
- A 21-hour trading day enables better access for U.S. and Asia
Discover Eurex Micro Futures with TradeStation Today
Gain exposure to two of the most liquid index futures in Europe —EURO STOXX 50® & DAX®. With the Eurex micro suite, investors of any size and skill level can hedge with futures of all types, sizes, and styles.
Tap Into European Markets via the Eurex Exchange
Gain exposure to markets in Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, and Switzerland.
Mitigate risk without disturbing portfolio allocation
Expand your hedging opportunities
Gain flexibility with around-the-clock trading
Get exposure to key benchmarks for the most actively traded equities in Europe
Reduce portfolio tracking errors with notional value calculation
Liquid order book via a 21-hour trading day (01:00 a.m. – 10 p.m. CET)
Get 50% off futures brokerage fees.
$0.25 to $0.75 per contract per side*
- Free market data (CME Globex Value Bundle)
- Special day-trading margin rates
- Access to over 350 futures and futures option products
- Powerful futures trading and analysis platform